Frequently Asked Questions
Are all artworks original?
Yes. All works are created by Joanne Duffy.
All artworks created by Joanne Duffy are subject to copyright, including after transfer of ownership.
Do you provide a Certificate of Authenticity?
All artworks purchased direct from the artist come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Have you purchased a Joanne Duffy artwork from a gallery or at an exhibition and don't have a Certificate of Authenticity?
You are welcome to contact the artist to obtain your copy.
Please note a proof of purchase is required.
Do you do commissions?
Original, bespoke artworks can be created to a requested size and budget.
For further details on the process, please contact the artist direct.
Terms and conditions apply.
Can I buy a gift voucher?
Yes. Absolutely. For further details on the process, please contact the artist direct.
Can I buy artwork via phone?
Is Lay-By available?
- Lay by requires a 20% deposit to secure the artwork. Payments term are flexible - generally over 3 months.
- Choose "Custom Payment" option during Checkout process.
What shipping options are available?
- All artwork is delivered free in Western Australia. WA delivery charges may apply to multiple artworks or artworks over a certain size.
- For multiple artwork orders and large artworks please choose "Custom Payment" at check out and add a note for delivery requirements.
- Note! Items available under the bluRaven label may incur a shipping fee.
- Subject to change.
Do you ship overseas?
Shipping is available for up to $5000 AUD. Larger artworks will be removed from frame and rolled.
For further details and assistance for international shipping, please contact the artist direct for a quote.
If you would like to secure the artwork and require international delivery, please choose "Custom Payment" at Checkout and the artist will contact you.
I ordered an artwork by mistake. Can I cancel it?
Contact the artist immediately.
What is your refund policy?
Depending on the circumstances a refund may apply to artworks sold direct from the artist.
Contact the artist direct to discuss your situation.
Deposits on commissioned artworks are non-refundable.
Can I buy prints of your work?
If I buy an artwork is it insured?
All artworks are insured for shipping.
How do I look after my new artwork?
When you receive your artwork, you will also receive an information pack including caring for your artwork.
Where else can I purchase your work?
- The Studio Gallery, Yallingup, WA
- Gallery 360, 309 Hay St, Subiaco, WA
Have another question?
You're welcome to contact the artist direct with any inquiry.